Sunshine International Retirement Residences
Come and live here from just 29,000 to 33,000 Baht per month
Water is charged at 250 Baht per month.
Electric is charged at what you use.
We are Boutique, please book early
We are just 7 minutes from the City Centre via our daily shuttle bus.
and also just 10 minutes from Hua Hin’s famous Beaches! We have a free shuttle bus that goes to town through the day every day.
Tel: +66 63 889 7775
Breakfast, lunch and dinner and a drink (27,000 Baht per month)
Breakfast and dinner and a drink (19,500 Baht per month)
- HELP Button in your room. (Call anytime 24 Hrs).
- Nurse on call 24 Hours.
- AED trained staff is on site 24 hours a day.
- Daily Health Check.
- Monthly Sugar check in the blood.
- Three Monthly Cholesterol and Triglyceride Blood checks.
- Bedding changed and laundered weekly.
- Two time weekly clean of the room.
- Once a month we offer a complimentary afternoon tea party.
- Once a month we offer a complimentary Cocktail Party.
- Once a month we offer a complimentary BBQ Party.
- Free Tea, Freshly brewed coffee, and Cappuccinos served in our restaurant from 8am to 8pm.
- Free Room service from our Restaurant.
- Use of the Shuttle bus service to the city for Free.
- Wifi and TV Channels.
- Help with choosing the necessary health insurance.
- Free 90-day registration and assistance with your annual visa for local immigration.
We take your well-being seriously!
Follow the 4 simple steps:
1. Coming from Hua Hin go up the Pala U Road, (Soi 70)
2. Pass big C on your left, keep going forward about 5 minutes ( 4.5 KM) until you see Tesco Lotus on your right hand side.
3. After Tesco Lotus you will see a Seven Eleven, Turn right at seven eleven.
4. After just about 50 Metres take the first left. Just before the pink row of shops. (After the big house)
- Fitness Centre
- Spa and Salon
- Steam and Sauna
- 2 Swimming Pools and Jacuzzi’s
- Nurse Clinic
- Sky Bar International Restaurant with Swiss Head Chef
- Executive Lounge
- Tropical Gardens
- Car Parking