Sunshine Hills, Hua Hin
Come and live here from just 35,000 to 65,000 Baht per month
Water is charged at 250 Baht per month.
Electric is charged at what you use.
We are just 7 minutes from the City Centre via our daily shuttle bus. and also just 10 minutes from Hua Hin’s famous Beaches! We have a shuttle bus that goes to town through the day every day.
Address: 569,683 Moo 1, Soi Wat Nikho, Hin Lek Fai, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand, 77110
Tel: +66 63 889 7775
Breakfast, lunch and dinner and a drink (27,000 Baht per month)
Breakfast and dinner and a drink (19,500 Baht per month)
- Emergency Telephone in your room. (Call anytime 24 Hrs).
- Nurse on call 24 Hours.
- AED trained staff is on site 24 hours a day.
- Daily Health Check at the clinic.
- Monthly Sugar check in the blood
- Three Monthly Cholesterol and Triglyceride Blood checks.
- Bedding changed and laundered weekly.
- Two time weekly clean of the room.
- Once a month a complimentary Afternoon Tea Party.
- Once a month a complimentary Cocktail Party.
- Once a month a complimentary BBQ Party.
- Free Tea, freshly brewed coffee and cappuccino served in our Executive Lounge (8am to 8pm).
- Free Room service from our Restaurant.
- Free use of the Shuttle bus service to the city and Beach.
- Wifi and Cable TV.
- Help with choosing the necessary health insurance
- Free 90-day registration and assistance with your annual visa for local immigration.
Your well being we take Seriously!
FOLLOW THE 4 SIMPLE STEPS
1. Coming from Hua Hin go up the Palu U Road, (Soi 70)
2. Pass big C on your left, keep going forward about 5 minutes ( 4.5 KM) until you see Tesco Lotus on your right hand side.
3. After Tesco Lotus you will see a Seven Eleven, Turn right at seven eleven.
4. After just about 50 Metres take the first left. Just before the pink row of shops. (After the big house)
- Fitness Centre
- Spa and Salon
- Steam and Sauna
- 2 Swimming Pools and Jacuzzi’s
- Nurse Clinic
- Sky Bar and International Restaurant with Swiss Head Chef
- Executive Lounge
- Tropical Gardens
- Car Parking